We are thrilled to be resuming in-person worship this week. In relation to our in-person worship this Sunday …
- Please do not attend if you are unwell.
- Please scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or by recording your contact details manually on the sheets provided. This is essential.
- We will be sitting in every other pew and two metres apart. We will keep close contact to a minimum.
- You are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering.
- We will not sing. There will be music and we will recite two hymns.
- There will not be morning tea.
- Please put your offering in the offering boxes when you arrive.
- Take home any personal items you bring in with you.
- There will be a limit of 100.
Sunday 26 September – 10 am – Worship in the Church – theme: “A praying community”. The readings are James 5:13-20 and Mark 9:38-50.
We are thrilled to be resuming in-person worship this week.
And … 10 am – online service of children’s talk, prayers, readings, reflection and music from the Knox Church YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYksSjG0llfO0NeogNlGs7A You will be able to access the post from 10 am Sunday and after the service at any time.
There will not be an evening service.
Please remember – daylight saving begins this weekend – clocks move forward one hour on Saturday night.
Previous services and sermonsSunday 19 September – 10 am – “Leaving space”. The readings are James 3:13-4:3, 7-8a and Mark 9:30-37. There is a relevant whakatauki – E hara taku toa i te toa takitahi, he toa takitini. My strength is not as an individual but as a collective.
Online service of children’s talk, prayers, readings, reflection and music available on the Knox Church YouTube Channel link and sermon here.
Giving You are invited to give to the ministry and mission of Knox Church through the Knox Church Dunedin bank account 03 0903 0016425 00. Knox Church Dunedin is a registered charity #CC52318.
For more information please email our Planned Giving Coordinator
Knox’s latest newsletter – KnoxNews – can be read here
Knox Church a congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
Sunday morning worship at 10am, Sunday evening worship at 7pm
449 George Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand