We are thrilled to be resuming in-person worship this week. In relation to our in-person worship this Sunday …
- Please do not attend if you are unwell.
- We will be sitting in every other pew and a metre apart. We will keep close contact to a minimum.
- You are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering.
- There will not be morning tea.
- Please put your offering in the offering boxes when you arrive.
- Take home any personal items you bring in with you.
- There will be a limit of 100
- Please scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- From this Sunday, people who do not use the Tracer app will need to record their contact details on an individual slip that will be provided, and place it in one of the collection boxes. The slips will be collected each week and securely stored for 60 days, after which they will be shredded.
Sunday 24 October – 10 am ‘Let him be heard’. The readings are Job 42:1-6, 10-17 and Mark 10:46-52. As part of our worship, we are hosting Ms Carolyn Sims from Presbyterian Support Otago
Online service of prayers, readings and reflection from the Knox Church YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYksSjG0llfO0NeogNlGs7A You will be able to access the post from 10 am Sunday and after the service at any time.
Previous services and sermonsSunday 17 October – 10 am ‘From out of the whirlwind’. The readings are Job 38:1-7 and Mark 10:35-45. Full order of service is available here.
Online service of children’s talk, prayers, readings, reflection and music is now available on the Knox Church YouTube Channel link and sermon here.
Giving You are invited to give to the ministry and mission of Knox Church through the Knox Church Dunedin bank account 03 0903 0016425 00. Knox Church Dunedin is a registered charity #CC52318.
For more information please email our Planned Giving Coordinator
Knox’s latest newsletter – KnoxNews – can be read here
Upcoming events at Knox
Knox Church a congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
Sunday morning worship at 10am
449 George Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand